Saturday 25 June 2011

Poem on Forgiveness – Please Forgive Me


While journeying through life alone
Exploring myself deep within
I discovered a truth hard to digest
A truth that caused me on fire
We often hurt those
Whom we love the most
We flatter fleeting friends and passing guests
But put an insensitive blow on those who love us best
I now feel the hurt
Of hurting those who love me
Tears rolling down and a heart with sincere apology
Please forgive me for hurting you
For making you so angry
Not just because I am feeling guilty
But I just can’t abide to see you unhappy.

2 comments:

  1. Its great poem."The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise"
    – Alden Nowlan
    just you can also see great quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true Alden but the fact remains that we always hurt the ones whom we love the most

    ReplyDelete