Wednesday 22 June 2011

Poem on Lost Love - Never Come Back


Long long be my heart with musing memories filled
Like the vase in which roses have once been distilled
You may break you may shatter the vase If you will
But the scent of the roses will hang around still

My love was strong to stay till eternity
But now it has just become a haunting memory
A loving heart has broken into a hundred pieces
All scattered with scars and bruises

A feeling of despair with clouds drifting in
I can also feel a deep fire burning within
It seemed as if the world is falling apart
But for me it was just a new start

From all your thoughts I now want to depart
But hopes will whisper from the heart
No longer will I think of you
No longer will I let your thoughts hurt me
I will move on with life
But please don’t you ever come back to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment